SUNHORIZON: Suncoupled innovative heat pumps – Final ConferenceSUNHORIZON: Suncoupled innovative heat pumps – Final Conference https://sunhorizon-project.eu/wp-content/themes/blade/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 SunHorizon Project https://sunhorizon-project.eu/wp-content/themes/blade/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
Marking the culmination of five years of dedicated work, the final conference of the SunHorizon project is scheduled in September. SunHorizon aimed to demonstrate TRL 7 innovative heat pump and solar panel solutions for efficient heating and cooling of buildings, resulting in reduced CO2 emissions and enhanced energy independence. The event will serve as an opportunity to present the results of the work carried out, outlining the projects’ exploitation strategy, and unveiling the next steps for the future beyond the project.
Join us on the 27th of September from 9h30 to 12h00 to celebrate our success.
9h00 – 9h30 Registration and welcome coffee
9h30 – 9h40: Welcoming participants
9h40 – 9h50: SunHorizon Project Overview by Serena Scotton, Rina Consulting s.p.a.
9h50 – 10h10: Heat Pump Applications in Residential Buildings: Insights and Innovations
- A solution for decarbonisation of existing multi-family buildings: heat pumps in cascade – introducing HAPPENING (HeAt PumPs in existing multi-family buildings for achieving union’s ENergy and envIroNmental Goals), by Jon Iturralde, TECNALIA
- Superhomes2030 (Up scaling integrated Home Deep renovation services for Ireland), by Irene Egea Saiz, EHPA
10h10 –10h50: Monitoring outcomes, KPIs and lessons learned from the Demo-Sites
- 10h10 – 10h25 Introduction to the demo sites in Madrid, Sant Cugat and Riga
- Introduction and lessons learned in Madrid by Diego Romera, Empresa Municipal de la Vivienda y el Suelo
- Introduction and lessons learned in Sant Cugat by Gerard Riba, Ajuntament de Sant Cugat
- Introduction and lessons learned in Riga by Zane Broka, Riga Technical University
- 10h25 – 10h40 Monitoring outcomes and KPIs by Carolina Pastor, CARTIF
- 10h40 – 10h50 Coupling solar technologies with heat pumps in building applications: Conclusion by David Chèze, CEA
10h50 –11h20: Coffee break
11h20-11h30: Smart user Interface and the role of self-learning in the SunHorizon Platform, Dimitrios Ntimos, IES
11h30- 11h40: Maximizing the Potential of SunHorizon: an Exploitation strategy by Sílvia Jané, Veolia
11h40 – 11h50: Policy Overview by Mélanie Auvray, EHPA
11h50 – 12h00: Closing remarks and closing of the event by Serena Scotton, Rina Consulting s.p.a.