The D8.9 contributes to the goal of task 8.3 to promote SunHorizon’s Technology Packages in public buildings as solutions to achieve SEAP objectives.
Within this Deliverable (D8.9), besides Section 1 which constitutes the present introduction and the methodology approach, the following section are included:
- Section 2 explains the role of the Covenant of Mayors in EU;
- Section 3 explains the mitigation targets and actions in different municipalities;
- Section 4 presents the role of regional entities and bodies in Europe;
- Section 5 analyses the best implementation of SunHorizon TP in public tertiary buildings;
- Section 6 tries to identify how the promotional actions done in the project help the municipalities to achieve their SEAP commitments in the EU.
Feel free to read our Deliverable 8.9 SunHorizon Promotion for Municipalities towards SEAP objectives achievement here
You can find all our other deliverables in the sections dedicated “Project Public Reports“.