The D8.8 represents the work carried out in Task 8.3 “Capacity building and policy promotion” for solar and heat pump Heating and Cooling application. The purpose of the deliverable is to provide policy recommendations addressed to EU Policy makers to support solar technologies for decarbonising the residential sector.
The deliverable is structured the following way:
- Section 1: Introduction and the methodology approach
- Section 2: explains the stakeholders’ group outcomes
- Section 3: gives a brief overview regarding new policies and regulations aimed at enhancing the deployment of SunHorizon technologies
- Section 4: analyses the main EU heating and cooling (H&C) strategies, particularly referring to the SET-Plan and Energy Union Objectives for H&C
- Section 5: provides some policy messages or recommendations addressed to EU policymakers, on what is still missing at the EU level to be done to fully support solar-driven HP/solar panels as massive technologies for decarbonising the residential sector
- Section 6: Conclusion
Feel free to read our Deliverable 8.8 – SunHorizon Positioning Paper and Policy documents here
You can find all our other deliverables in the sections dedicated “Project Public Reports“.