Deep Retrofit Community of Practice: Highly ambitious regions and projects across Europe
on the 09th of June 2021, 10-12 CEST
We are pleased to invite you to the “Deep Retrofit Community of Practice: Highly ambitious regions and projects across Europe” online workshop, corganised with other 3 EU Projects, SuperHomes 2030, HP4All, OpenGela.
This online seminar brings together Ambitious Regions, Regional Implementation Plans and already running Renovation and One Stop Shop EU Funded Projects, to offer a complete outlook for the sector: from up-skilling, policy, implementation, examples and future development.
Moreover, it looks at replicating and expanding upon the work of diverse actors, while driving the innovation and implementation of the deep retrofit sector and the associated value chain of stakeholders.
10:00 – 10:10 Keynote speech and intro (SuperHomes2030 & HP4All): Seamus Hoyne (FEDARENE, LIT, TEA)
10:10 – 10:40 Panel discussion: Highly ambitious regions (Moderated by Seamus Hoyne)
– Vincent Feuillette, Operational Director of the Regional Agency for Energy and Climate (AREC) Rénov’Occitanie Region (FR);
– Francisco Puente, General Manager at Escan Energy Consulting, presenting the Region of Madrid (ES).
10:40 – 11:10 Panel discussion: Introducing the HP4ALL Regional Implementation Plans
– Rocío de la Rosa Gilabert, Business Development Consultant at CTA. Presenting the HP4All Pilot region in Spain.- Christiane Egger, Deputy Director OÖ Energiesparverband and Manager Cleantech-Cluster Energy, Upper Austria. Presenting the HP4All Pilot region in Upper Austria. – Padraic O’Reilly, Researcher at LIT Development Unit in Ireland. Presenting the HP4All Pilot region in Ireland.
11:10 – 11:55 Project examples: Renovation and One Stop Shop initiatives
– Janet Doyle, Finance & Project Coordinator at Superhomes. Presenting the SuperHomes2030 Horizon 2020 Project;
– Jose Ramón López, from the Energy Agency of the Basque Government. Presenting the OpenGela Horizon 2020 Project;
– Federica Fuligni, Energy Systems & Sustainability Business Development at RINA Consulting. Presenting the SunHorizon Horizon 2020 Project.
11:55 – 12:15 Q&A session for the previous presented projects (Moderated by Dan Stefanica)
12:15 – 12:30 Summary and outlook for the sector: Thomas Nowak (EHPA)